Make a fun awning to give your bulletin boards dimension and add a touch of style to your classroom. Customize it by using your favorite colors and patterns. The options are endless!
- Presentation Board
- Fadeless Paper
- Two different sets of borders
1. Staple a presentation board to your empty bulletin board so that the folds run horizontally. Staple the bottom flap to the board, but let the top flap hang down, since it will serve as your awning.
2. Cover your bulletin board with fadeless paper to hide the presentation board.
3. Next, cut bulletin board paper to cover the exposed awning and glue it to the cardboard.
4. Give the edge of the awning some extra pizzazz by using a scalloped or pennant border!Pin It