Looking for a great Mother’s Day activity? Check out this quick and easy craft that every mom will love!
- One piece of straight border
- Item #4114 Poppin’ Patterns Spring Flowers Stickers
- Item # 4632 and 4633 Black Dot-to-Dot 1” Sticker Letters in Upper Case and Lower Case
- Skin-Colored Construction Paper
- Choose border of choice!
- Bend border into three or more sections in an accordion-like fashion.
- Trace students’ hands (we used a discontinued CTP item for our hands since we are all too big to pass as students) and cut out.
- Write ‘Happy Mother’s Day’ and ‘Love, Student’s Name’ on each hand.
- Tape hands to the ends of the piece of border.
- Use the stickers (or a large marker) to write out ‘Mom, I love you this much!’ across the border.
- Decorate with the flower stickers.