- Lime Green Chevron Border
- Lots of Dots Green Border
- Holiday Ornaments 6” Cut-Outs
- Tape (Regular and Double Sided)
- Use full sized Chevron border, match ends together and staple twice.
- Cut multiple borders in matching lengths (by cutting once, you will end up with two fun sizes), and progressively change the sizes. Match each of the ends and staple again.
- Take two pieces of the Lots of Dots Green border and stick double sided tape on the straight edge of the printed side of one piece, overlap the other piece so the whole thing is now scalloped on both sides. Repeat the same steps as the Chevron with the stapling and cutting.
- Create a fun and exciting star! We used the Poppin’ Patterns Stars 10” Cut-Out (we removed the border) and the Orange Chevron Border.
Building the Tree:
- For a symmetrical tree, tape the middle of a string where you imagine the star will be placed, and then tape the ends to the bottom for a triangle.
- Start at the bottom with the largest pieces of ‘tree’ and tape to wall or board.
- Alternate two Chevron pieces to every one Lots of Dots, or however you would like to reach your desired look.
- Keep adding smaller pieces as you go up in rows.
- To finish the sides of the trees, make sure you angle the top of the pieces in so that they hide under the other layers.
- Add as many ornaments as you would like.
- Top your tree with your star!
Items Used:Item # 0164 Lime Green Chevron BorderPin It